Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Greater Purpose...

I have come to the place in my life where I have embraced my greatest purpose. That is, to worship God with more than songs of praise, but with my LIFE. I am to spend my life showing off my God through one of the most important acts of worship. My obedience to Him. EVERYTHING on Earth was created to point to God's GREATNESS. That includes myself. What an AWESOME calling. I want to do my best to try and reflect HIS GLORY in the greatest way possible. I want to give God my life in worship. MY everything...not just my song, my hands or my heart...EVERYTHING COMPLETELY!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Found you from Following Him...wondered what you might think about my last post...
http://citymomcountrymom.blogspot.com/2008_12_01_archive.html

Leave me a comment if you get a chance, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!
CountryMom